Oshkosh Classic

In Foster Home Prison Dog
Pet Name: Classie
Gender: Female
Color: Red
Birthday: August 29, 2018
Sire: SH Avatar
Dam: Oshkosh Fantasia
Cats: Safe
Sponsor: Jim Berning

Classie has reached retirement with 16 blistering races.  She is still new to us here at AFG and we are getting to know her better.  Could this girl from the hills be the one for you?

Classie is a super SWWEEETTTTT gal.  She would love to have a family to curl up with and totally couch cuddle.  Classie is a goofy, affectionate girl. For about 80% of the day, she is laidback, coming up to give kisses when she wants some affection, but laying down and napping if you’re relaxing. The other 20% of the time, she gets spunky and wants to play, prancing around the house and following you around. She’s great at stairs and loves to be a laundry buddy, “helping” you bring the clothes to the washer and dryer.

Classie is always a joy to be around. She’s confident, but can be cautious around new things. She likes being around other dogs and cats, although sometimes she doesn’t know where her personal space is. She does like her own space when she’s eating, so feeding in her kennel works perfectly for her. She would potentially do fine as an only dog though, as she can be independent and sassy. Classie knows her prison tricks, although sometimes tries them all out in an attempt to get food. Her favorite is sitting, and she is endearingly awkward when she sits. Classie is definitely queen of her castle and will always bring a smile to your face!

Watch Classie Race

Oshkosh Classic Foster Profile

View full pedigree