JS Blinkers

In Foster Home Requires Fence
Pet Name: Blinkers
Gender: Female
Color: Brindle
Birthday: July 13, 2018
Sire: SH Avatar
Dam: DS White Phantom
Cats: Safe
Sponsor: Sponsorship available

Blinkers has found herself in retirement after 61 sun drenched races at Palm Beach.  She is still new to us here at AFG and we are getting to know her better.  Could this bathing beauty be the one to make you change lanes?

Blinkers has recently been returned to AFG.  A nice fenced in yard is a must for this little lady.  She is shy on the leash while using the powder room; she likes the privacy a fenced in yard can offer her.

Blinkers is an easy-going, loving little girl. She loves snuggles and gives kisses when she’s happy. She is mostly even-keeled but sometimes gets bursts of energy when she’s excited and will prance around and even spin for you. Blinkers is a bit reserved at first and a little apprehensive around new things but has opened up pretty quickly. She is very sweet and will come up to you just for pets and to wag her tail.

Blinkers is a bit of a follower and looks to you and other dogs for what to do in situations. She is never the one getting into trouble and always wants to do what you want her to do. She is very correctable and an overall good girl. She has had no issues with any other dogs and ignores the cats 99% of the time (and gives them kisses the other 1%). She gets a bit sad when you leave and will cry for a bit but calms down pretty quickly. She will infrequently potty on leash but she will need a fenced in backyard. She is a sweet, laidback girl with a lot of love to give!

Watch Blinkers Race

JS Blinkers Foster Profile

 

View full pedigree

Posted in

Featured Greyhound

T’s Bree Harison — Bree

Bree has turned her locker key after 34 bursting races at Iowa Greyhound Park and the famous oval of Southland in West Memphis.  Her mom, Kiowa Basket found a home through AFG as well!  She is still new to us

Other Greyhounds

AMF Trapped — Justin

Upcoming Events

Meet & Greet PSP Grandville
Pet Supplies Plus - Grandville, MI
September 25, 2021 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
details
Pet Supplies Plus-Woodland location
Pet Supplies Plus - Woodland
October 1, 2021 | 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
details

See all upcoming events